• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

✱►☞MRTPI2020: SPECIAL AWARDS & TOP6 SEMI-FINALISTS ANNOUNCEMENT☜◅✱

Maku2008

7 hours ago, Maku2008 said:

037.jpg

MISTER FRANCE

A man like me, I value and respect women. Women also tend to prioritize the opposite sex as a matter of personality rather than physical attractiveness. Due to what many women want in a man is honesty and trust, including some people like men with a sense of humor. Also, some women need men who have the ability to listen and having its own style. Some personality traits in a man can show that he is a good man which is characteristic of a man like me. 

ผู้ชายอย่างฉันให้ความสำคัญและให้เกียรติผู้หญิง ผู้หญิงก็มักจะให้ความสำคัญต่อเพศตรงข้ามกับเรื่องของบุคลิกภาพมากกว่าความดึงดูดใจทางกายภาพ เพราะสิ่งที่ผู้หญิงหลายคนต้องการในตัวผู้ชายคือความซื่อสัตย์และความไว้วางใจ รวมถึงบางคนชอบผู้ชายที่มีอารมณ์ขัน มีความสามารถในการฟัง และความมีสไตล์เป็นของตัวเอง ซึ่งลักษณะบุคลิกภาพบางอย่างในผู้ชายนั้นสามารถแสดงให้เห็นได้ว่าเขาเป็นผู้ชายที่ดี ซึ่งลักษณะนั้นมีในตัวผู้ชายอย่างฉัน

038.jpg

KAREN
 YOUR MISTER FRANCE!!!

กรี๊สสสสสสสสส น้ำเดินมากค่ะ MK MK

7 hours ago, Maku2008 said:

043.jpg

MISTER AUSTRALIA

A man like me is an ordinary man. I may not be the perfect man. I may not be the kind of guy who has to keep himself looking good all the time in other people's eyes. The picture that everyone sees here is who I am. My happiness is to stand up and take in the cool breeze at my bedroom balcony area. I love to dress in comfortable clothes. You don't have to wear a fancy dress to look good all the time. In my free time, I would exercise, watch movies, listen to music, do what I love ...being myself and living a simple life. That's it. "A man like me'' who ...make it simple but significant.

ผู้ชายอย่างผม คือ ผู้ชายธรรมดาคนหนึ่ง ผมอาจจะไม่ใช่ผู้ชายทีสมบูรณ์แบบ ผมอาจจะไม่ใช่ผู้ชายที่ต้องทำตัวเองให้ดูดีตลอดเวลาในสายของคนอื่น ภาพที่ทุกคนเห็นนี่คือตัวตนของผม ความสุขของผม คือการออกมายืนรับลมเย็นๆ บริเวณระเบียงห้องนอน แต่งกายด้วยชุดสบายๆ ไม่จำเป็นต้องใส่ชุดหรูให้ดูดีตลอดเวลา ว่างจากการทำงาน ผมก็จะออกกำลังกาย ดูหนัง ฟังเพลง ทำในสิ่งที่ผมรัก การได้เป็นตัวเอง ใช้ชีวิตอย่างเรียบง่าย นี่แหละครับ "A man like me'' ผู้ชายอย่างผม Make it simple but significant.

044.jpg

KAREN
 YOUR MISTER AUSTRALIA!!!

ตอบคำถามแล้ว ฟินน์ชิลีมากครับ #REALSIZEHANDSOME

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 2:46 PM, Maku2008 said:

037.jpg

MISTER FRANCE

A man like me, I value and respect women. Women also tend to prioritize the opposite sex as a matter of personality rather than physical attractiveness. Due to what many women want in a man is honesty and trust, including some people like men with a sense of humor. Also, some women need men who have the ability to listen and having its own style. Some personality traits in a man can show that he is a good man which is characteristic of a man like me. 

ผู้ชายอย่างฉันให้ความสำคัญและให้เกียรติผู้หญิง ผู้หญิงก็มักจะให้ความสำคัญต่อเพศตรงข้ามกับเรื่องของบุคลิกภาพมากกว่าความดึงดูดใจทางกายภาพ เพราะสิ่งที่ผู้หญิงหลายคนต้องการในตัวผู้ชายคือความซื่อสัตย์และความไว้วางใจ รวมถึงบางคนชอบผู้ชายที่มีอารมณ์ขัน มีความสามารถในการฟัง และความมีสไตล์เป็นของตัวเอง ซึ่งลักษณะบุคลิกภาพบางอย่างในผู้ชายนั้นสามารถแสดงให้เห็นได้ว่าเขาเป็นผู้ชายที่ดี ซึ่งลักษณะนั้นมีในตัวผู้ชายอย่างฉัน

038.jpg

KAREN
 YOUR MISTER FRANCE!!!

สุดยอดมาก ปังที่สวุดดดด

• Like 1