T-PAGEANT.COM
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

✱►☞MRTPI2020: PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW☜◅✱

Maku2008

002.jpg

MISTER AUSTRALIA

Hello, I'm Finn Coven, Mister T-Pageant Australia 2020, 25 years old, graduated from the Faculty of Science and Sports, University of Sydney. Lifestyle. I like to exercise. And can play almost all kinds of sports because exercise makes me feel strong. I feel fresh all the time and have the driving force in life. I currently open a company that manufactures and sells exercise equipment and supplementary food ...if you give me a young athlete who is crazy to exercise, co-designing one fragrance, of course, the fragrance I designed must have a sporty vibe as the main element which is blended with the scent of mint oil green apple, lemon and geranium which will have a warm, soft fragrance, which reflects the personality of me ...My fragrance design doesn't end with choosing what I like because before making it, I have to do research to ask for opinions and preferences from consumers. Even the fragrances that I design reflect who I am, it is still challenging to present it to the society. A lot of people think that's a good thing, yes, you're right, but you need to remember to listen to other people's opinions. Self-presentation is not about presenting what you want to do but you have to present yourself in the way that society is ready to accept who you are. This is my concept, "Finn Fragrance". 

สวัสดีครับ ผม Finn Coven, Mister T-Pageant Australia 2020 ครับ อายุ 25 ปี จบการศึกษาจากคณะวิทยาศาสตร์และการกีฬา มหาวิทยาลัย Sydney ไลฟ์สไตล์ ผมเป็นคนชอบออกกำลังกาย และเล่นกีฬาไ้ด้เกือบทุกชนิด เพราะ การออกกำลังกายทำให้ผมรู้สึกแข็งแรง สดชื่นอยู่ตลอดเวลา และมีแรงขับเคลื่อนในการใช้ชีวิตครับ ปัจจุบันผมเปิดบริษัทผลิตและจำหน่ายอุปกรณ์ออกกำลังกายและ Supplementary food เป็นของตัวเองครับ ...ถ้าให้ผม ซึ่งเป็นหนุ่มนักกีฬาสายบ้าพลัง และชอบออกกำลังกายร่วมออกแบบกลิ่นน้ำหอม 1 รุ่น แน่นอนว่าน้ำหอมรุ่นที่ผมออกแบบต้องมีกลิ่นอาย Sport  เป็นองค์ประกอบหลัก ซึ่งจะผสมผสานด้วยกลิ่นจากน้ำมันมิ้นท์ แอปเปิ้ลเขียว เลม่อน และ ดอกเจอราเนียม ซึ่งจะมีความหอมอุ่น นุ่มลึก ซึ่งสะท้อนความเป็นตัวผม ...การออกแบบกลิ่นน้ำหอมของผมจะไม่จบลงเพียงแค่การเลือกในสิ่งที่ตัวเองชอบ เพราะ ก่อนที่จะผลิตผมจะต้องทำ research เพื่อสอบถามความเห็น และ ความพึงพอใจจากกลุ่มผู้บริโภค แม้น้ำหอมที่ผมออกแบบจะสะท้อนความเป็นตัวผม ซึ่งการนำเสนอความเป็นตัวเองให้สังคมรับรู้นั้น หลายคนคิดว่าเป็นเรื่องที่ดีใช่ครับ คุณคิดถูก แต่คุณจะต้องไม่ลืมที่จะรับฟังความเห็นจากผู้อื่นด้วย การนำเสนอความเป็นตัวเอง ไม่ใช่การนำเสนอสิ่งที่คุณอยากทำได้อย่างตามชอบใจ แต่คุณต้องเสนอความเป็นตัวเองในรูปแบบที่สังคมพร้อมที่จะเปิดรับในตัวตนของคุณด้วย และนี่ก็คือ Concept น้ำหอมของผม "Finn Fragrance"

003.jpg

MISTER FRANCE

Hello, I'm Matthew Matthew Du Bellay, Mister T-Pageant International's contestant from France. The fragrance I will design is one that is very popular because it is a blend of fruits for fruity scents that feel friendly and relaxed, a sweet scent that resembles that you are drinking your favorite cocktail and a spicy scent. Perfect for a romantic date night, party or adventure travel, this fruity scent includes apple berry, mango, peach, kiwi and other fruity scents as well. The name is Frunce, which comes from Fruit and France. 

สวัสดีครับผม แมทธิว Matthew Du Bellay ผู้เข้าร่วมประกวด Mister T-Pageant International จากประเทศฝรั่งเศส น้ำหอมที่ผมจะออกแบบคือเป็นกลิ่นที่เป็นที่นิยมมาก ๆ เพราะเป็นการผสมผสานระหว่างกลิ่นผลไม้กลิ่นหอมคล้ายผลไม้ให้ความรู้สึกเป็นมิตรและผ่อนคลายลิ่นที่หอมหวานคล้ายกับว่าคุณกำลังดื่มค็อกเทลรสโปรดและกลิ่นที่เผ็ดร้อน (Spicy) เหมาะกับการไปออกเดตในค่ำคืนที่โรแมนติกไปปาร์ตี้หรือไปท่องเที่ยวผจญภัยกลิ่น Fruity นี้รวมถึงกลิ่นแอปเปิลเบอร์รี่มะม่วงพีชกีวี่และกลิ่นผลไม้อื่น ๆ ด้วยเช่นกันกลิ่นนั้นผมจะตั้งชื่อว่า Frunce ซึ่งมาจาก Fruit และ France ครับ

004.jpg

MISTER HONG KONG

Hello, I'm Tony Liu, 25 years old, a representative from Hong Kong. When I was young, my family was very poor, my parents, my grandfather and grandmother immigrated from Jiangsu, China. As a child, I remember very well that we didn't have enough money to buy food and we could only eat lunch as a meal of a day. We live in my father's workplace. My father is a security guard. The turning point that made me focus and fight to keep my family comfortable was when my father was accused of drug trafficking by the authorities. He was up to 25 years in prison, we don't have enough money to defend the case or bail the father because he asked my mom to pay for my school fees. At that time I was only 14 years old. I had to earn money to study and be a pillar of my family instead of my father. I was a waitress of a teacher's shop at school until I had the opportunity to have a job as a model and then I had the opportunity to become a trainee. I had the opportunity to release music. Now, I am able to build a house for my family. I have the opportunity to follow my dreams. I dream of being the person who inspires others.  I think this competition is the stage that will allow me to follow my dreams. ...If I would to co-design, I would like to use it as a fragrance with the scent of orange blossom because it is something that I really liked when I was young. If I don't have food, I will eat it from the garden next to my house. Haha. It is the fruit that I always think of my childhood. In my country, it is also considered an auspicious fruit. When you spray on my orange perfume, it's like having me beside you to comfort you and tell you to fight against obstacles.

สวัสดีครับผม Tony Liu อายุ25ปี ตัวแทนจากประเทศฮ่องกงครับ ในตอนเด็กๆครอบครัวเรายากจนมากๆพ่อกับแม่คุณปู่คุณย่าของผม อพยพมาจากมณฑลเจียงซูประเทศจีน ในตอนเด็กๆผมจำได้ดีว่าเรามีเงินไม่พอซื้อกับข้าวในแต่ละมื้อวันๆหนึ่งเรากินข้าวได้เพียงมื้อกลางวันเท่านั้น เราอาศัยอยู่ที่พักในที่ทำงานของพ่อ พ่อผมเป็นพนักงานรักษาความปลอดภัยครับ  จุดเปลี่ยนที่ทำให้ผมตั้งใจและสู้เพื่อให้ครอบครัวสบายคือคุณพ่อของผมถูกทางการใส่ร้ายว่าค้าสารเสพติด และติดคุกถึง25ปีเราไม่มีเงินมากพอในการสู้คดี และประกันตัวพ่อเนื่องจากคุณพ่อขอร้องให้คุณแม่นำเงินส่วนนี้ไปจ่ายค่าเทอมให้ผมที่ค้างไว้หลายเดือน ตอนนั้นผมอายุเพียง14ปี ผมต้องหาเงินเรียนและเป็นเสาหลักแทนคุณพ่อผมทำทุกอย่างทั้งล้างจาน และเป็นเด็กเสริฟของร้านครูที่โรงเรียน จนมีโอกาสได้ไปแคสงานเป็นนายแบบและจากนั้นผมก็ได้มีโอกาสไปเป็นเด็กฝึก และมีโอกาสได้ออกผลงานเพลง จนปัจจุบันผมสามารถสร้างบ้านให้ครอบครัวได้สำเร็จ ผมจึงมีโอกาสได้ตามความฝัน ผมฝันว่าอย่าเป็นคนที่สร้างแรงบันดาลใจให้ผู้อื่น และผมคิดว่าเวทีนี้เป็นเวทีที่จะทำให้ผมทำตามความฝันครับ ...ถ้าหากให้ผมร่วมออกแบบผมขอออกเป็นกลิ่นน้ำหอมกลิ่นหอมของดอกส้มครับ เพราะส้มเป็นสิ่งที่ผมชอบมากๆในตอนเด็กๆหากไม่มีของกินผมก็จะกินส้มของสวนข้างๆบ้านครับ ฮ่าๆ ส้มเป็นผมไม้ที่ผมนึกถึงเสมอเมื่อนึกถึงช่วงชีวิตวัยเด็ก และในประเทศของผมถือเป็นผลไม้มงคลด้วยครับ เมื่อคุณฉีดน้ำหอมกลิ่นส้มของผมก็จะเหมือนมีผมอยู่ข้างคอยปลอบและบอกให้คุณสู้ไม่ย่อท้อต่ออุปสรรค์ครับ

005.jpg

MISTER KOREA

Yoon Go Shu from Korea, the fragrance for my answer is Fantasy's, a light floral fragrance. It would be very fresh, giving a Korean mood. It's a very hot scent. Not too pungent and not too greasy. It's a scent that is injected and walks past people who have to say hi. Girls must turn to look, defeat every heart. 

Yoon Go Shu from Korea น้ำหอมกลิ่นนั้นคือ Fantasy’s  กลิ่นหอมดอกไม้อ่อนๆ สดชื่นมากๆ ให้อารมณ์ผู้ดีเกาหลี เป็นกลิ่นที่ฮอตมากๆ ไม่ฉุนไม่เลี่ยนเกินไป เป็นกลิ่นที่ฉีดแล้วเดินผ่านคนต้องทัก สาวๆต้องหันมามอง สยบทุกหัวใจ

006.jpg

MISTER SOUTH AFRICA

Hi ! I'm Broderick Hunter from South Africa, I'm 30 years old this year.Currently, I am working as a model and actress in my hometown.  My hobbies are exercising and listening to music every morning, having a dog and watching movies. and my question is "let me có-design one fragrance, how it would smell and why ?" If I co-create a perfume, it will carry a passionate scent of the queen of flowers - the rose symbolizes nobility, luxury and hard work.  Because the beauty lies in the scent and the difficulty in getting it, just like us humans, if you want to achieve something, you have to dare to endure hardships and step on it to get it.  what I want.  So I think it will be the first scent when I mix perfume. Thank you so much!

สวัสดีครับ! ผมชื่อ Broderick Hunter จากแอฟริกาใต้ ปัจจุบันอายุ 30 ปี ผมเป็นนายแบบและนักแสดงที่บ้านเกิด งานอดิเรกของผมคือออกกำลังกายและฟังเพลงทุกเช้า เลี้ยงสุนัข และดูหนังด้วยครับ สำหรับคำถามที่ว่า "ให้ผมออกแบบน้ำหอมหนึ่งกลิ่นให้หน่อย กลิ่นจะเป็นยังไงและทำไม" ถ้าผมได้มีส่วนร่วมสร้างน้ำหอม มันจะมีกลิ่นหอมของราชินีแห่งดอกไม้ แน่นอนนั่นคือกุหลาบ เพราะเป็นสัญลักษณ์ของความมีเกียรติ ความหรูหรา และการทำงานหนัก เพราะความงามอยู่ที่กลิ่นและความยากในการได้มันมา เช่นเดียวกับมนุษย์อย่างเรา ถ้าคุณต้องการบรรลุบางสิ่งบางอย่าง คุณต้องกล้าที่จะอดทนต่อความยากลำบากและก้าวต่อไปเพื่อให้ได้มันมาดังนั้นผมคิดว่ามันจะเป็นกลิ่นแรกเมื่อผมได้มีโอกาสทำน้ำหอม ขอบคุณมากครับ! 

007.jpg

MISTER THAILAND

Hello, I'm Kim Akkarawat, Kimmy Scott. I'm a mixed of Thai, Bhutan and Scottish. I grew up in Scotland. I just moved to Thailand two years ago. For me, the men's contest It's one of my favorite things that it conveys to love yourself. Take care of yourself and this point makes us an inspiration to many people. I like the smell of sexy, seductive, yes, it makes us look fascinated, right, Mama. I think the sexy smell makes people want to approach me easily and to build good friendships. 

สวัสดีครับผมคิม อัครวัตฎ์ คิมมี่ สก๊อต  ผมเป็นลูกครึ่ง ไทย ภูฐาน และสก๊อตแลน ผมเติบโตอยู่ที่สกอตแลนด์ครับ ผมเพิ่งย้ายมาอยู่ไทยได้สองปีครับ สำหรีบผมการประกวดผู้ชาย มันเป็นอีกหนึ่งอย่างที่ผมชื่นชอบมันสื่อให้เห็นถึงการรักตัวเอง ดูแลตนเองและจุดนนี้มันทำให้เราเป็นแรงบันดาลใจใคร หลาย ๆคนครับ สำหรับหนุ่มเจ้าสำอางอย่างผม คิมชอบกลิ่นsexy ยั่วยวน ครับ  มันทำให้เราดูหน้าหลงไหล ใช่ไหมครับหม่อม ผมว่า กลิ่นSexy มันทำให้ใครๆ อยากเข้าหาเราง่าย และเป็นการสร้างมิตรภาพที่ดีคับ

008.jpg

MISTER UK

I'm Jack Kapog, 25, a young writer from UK. I am fond of English literatures. I graduated from University of Oxford with a degree in creative writing. I would like to have the opportunity to try writing a screenplay which is what I love by further developing my country's literature. For the scent, I choose to design a carnation fragrance. This perfume is another thing that will enhance the charm and attractiveness to us.  In addition to having a delicate aroma, it also has a meaning that conveys enchantment, passion and attractiveness which is the main purpose of the perfume that I mentioned above as well. I want the perfume that I designed for all the women I love. 

ผม Jack Kapog อายุ25 หนุ่มนักเขียนจากสหราชอาณาจักรครับ ที่ชื่นชอบในวรรณกรรมอังกฤษ จบการศึกษาที่มหาลัยออกซฟอร์ดในสาขาวิชาการเขียนสร้างสรรค์ ผมอยากมีโอกาสได้ลองเขียนบทภาพยนตร์ ซึ่งเป็นสิ่งที่ผมชื่นชอบโดยหยิบวรรณกรรมของประเทศผมเป็นเรื่องเป็นราว ...สำหรับกลิ่นที่ผมขอเลือกที่จะออกแบบน้ำหอมกลิ่นดอกคาร์เนชั่นครับ น้ำหอมนี้นะครับถือเป็นอีกสิ่งเลยที่จะช่วยเสริมเสน่ห์และแรงดึงดูดใจให้กับตัวเรา ดอกคาเนชั่นนี้ นอกจากจะมีความหอมละมุนแล้ว ยังมีความหมายที่สื่อถึงความมีเสน่ห์ตราตรึงใจ ความหลงใหล และความดึงดูดใจ ซึ่งเป็นจุดประสงค์สำคัญของน้ำหอมที่ผมได้กล่าวไปข้างต้นด้วยครับ ผมอยากให้น้ำหอมที่ผมออกแบบให้ผู้หญิงที่ผมรักทุกคนครับ

009.jpg

MISTER USA

Hello, my name is Adam Doryai. I graduated from New York University, majoring in cinema and photography. I am currently serving as a photographer for Vogue magazine. I really like photography. For me, photography is another way of capturing memories. When you think of any event, just pick it up and enjoy it. For me, the scent of 1 perfume that I produce sunset at sea. It's the smell of happy memories that I want everyone to experience. Because I think that nowadays people want happiness the most.

สวัสดีครับ ผมอดัม ดราย จบการศึกษาจากมหาวิทยาลัยนิวยอร์ก สาขาภาพยนตร์และการถ่ายภาพ ปัจจุบันทำงานเป็นช่างภาพให้กับนิตยสารโว้ก ชอบการถ่ายภาพมาก สำหรับผมการถ่ายภาพเป็นอีกวิธีหนึ่งในการบันทึกความทรงจำ เมื่อคุณนึกถึงเหตุการณ์ใดๆ เพียงแค่หยิบมันขึ้นมาและสนุกกับมัน ส่วนน้ำหอมนะครับ กลิ่นของ 1 น้ำหอมที่ผมผลิตคือกลิ่นแบบตอนพระอาทิตย์ตกดินที่ทะเล เป็นกลิ่นแห่งความทรงจำอันแสนสุขที่อยากให้ทุกคนได้สัมผัส เพราะผมคิดว่าทุกวันนี้คนต้องการความสุขมากที่สุดครับ

All competition of Preliminary round has completed on this topic!
Next, our judges will do their job to select the best 6 for the next round.
Can't wait to see the result!
Good luck!

Until that time, see ya!

MAKU ORGANIZATION

On 11/4/2021 at 9:37 PM, Maku2008 said:

003.jpg

MISTER FRANCE

Hello, I'm Matthew Matthew Du Bellay, Mister T-Pageant International's contestant from France. The fragrance I will design is one that is very popular because it is a blend of fruits for fruity scents that feel friendly and relaxed, a sweet scent that resembles that you are drinking your favorite cocktail and a spicy scent. Perfect for a romantic date night, party or adventure travel, this fruity scent includes apple berry, mango, peach, kiwi and other fruity scents as well. The name is Frunce, which comes from Fruit and France. 

สวัสดีครับผม แมทธิว Matthew Du Bellay ผู้เข้าร่วมประกวด Mister T-Pageant International จากประเทศฝรั่งเศส น้ำหอมที่ผมจะออกแบบคือเป็นกลิ่นที่เป็นที่นิยมมาก ๆ เพราะเป็นการผสมผสานระหว่างกลิ่นผลไม้กลิ่นหอมคล้ายผลไม้ให้ความรู้สึกเป็นมิตรและผ่อนคลายลิ่นที่หอมหวานคล้ายกับว่าคุณกำลังดื่มค็อกเทลรสโปรดและกลิ่นที่เผ็ดร้อน (Spicy) เหมาะกับการไปออกเดตในค่ำคืนที่โรแมนติกไปปาร์ตี้หรือไปท่องเที่ยวผจญภัยกลิ่น Fruity นี้รวมถึงกลิ่นแอปเปิลเบอร์รี่มะม่วงพีชกีวี่และกลิ่นผลไม้อื่น ๆ ด้วยเช่นกันกลิ่นนั้นผมจะตั้งชื่อว่า Frunce ซึ่งมาจาก Fruit และ France ครับ

หล่อ ปัง ที่สุดแล้ว