สวัสดีค่ะ

สวัสดีค่ะ มาบู๊ฮายยยย ซาลามัทโปะ และขอบคุณค่ะ

เนื่องจากเป็นการการันตี รายการน้ำเดินยอดเยี่ยมอันดับ 1 ดังนั้น ดิฉันอยากให้เสนอชื่อรายการสายบุญ เข้ารับรางวัลนาฏราช 2565 ประเภทรายการสารคดีดีเด่น เพื่อเถลิงเกียรติสดุดีแก่บอร์ดทีค่ะ ดิฉันคิดว่า

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 11:41 AM, Ly Jonaitis, crocodile of Guárico said:

สวัสดีค่ะ มาบู๊ฮายยยย ซาลามัทโปะ และขอบคุณค่ะ

เนื่องจากเป็นการการันตี รายการน้ำเดินยอดเยี่ยมอันดับ 1 ดังนั้น ดิฉันอยากให้เสนอชื่อรายการสายบุญ เข้ารับรางวัลนาฏราช 2565 ประเภทรายการสารคดีดีเด่น เพื่อเถลิงเกียรติสดุดีแก่บอร์ดทีค่ะ ดิฉันคิดว่า

ขอบพระคุณที่มอบรางวัลค่ะพี่ สวัสดีนะค่ะ

• 2 weeks later...

+1 ค่ะ ดวงเดือนชอบรายการนี้เหมือนกันค่ะ 

มาสค็อตที่ชื่อ คุณลุงผมขาว ตลกมากๆค่ะ ช่วยให้เราหายคลายเครียดจากพลังลบของพวกแฟนคลับนางงามได้เยอะมากๆเลยค่ะ 

J1.PNG

I am a guitarist and have actually recently purchased your Choise much better Guaitar, pedal, Pedalboards, Amplifiers. I would love to thanks for aiding me choose the best product for my requirements. You are doing an outstanding work andI'm sure that you will certainly be able to continue it with the continued support of the people who rely on your items! Maintain the good work!
If you want learning more regarding us or our items do not hesitate to see our web site at what does a compression pedal do . If there is anything else we can do for you please do not be reluctant to call us. We look forward speaking with you quickly!
Best Regards,
Anton, CEO

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.