• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

► ◄► ◄► ◄❜❶❼ MISS EARTH T-PAGEANT 2017 : [JUNE 21] THE SEARCH IS ON! TILL JULY 15 ❜❶❼► ◄► ◄► ◄

เธอๆๆๆ จะบอกว่าใครทำหลักฐานเสร็จแล้วก็ส่งมาก่อนได้เลยนะเธอ จะได้เอามาลองไฟบนเวที เพราะเวทีเสร็จแล้วอ่ะเธอ

0_A_OPENING_1.jpg

• Like 2

เธอๆๆๆ จะบอกว่าใครทำหลักฐานเสร็จแล้วก็ส่งมาก่อนได้เลยนะเธอ จะได้เอามาลองไฟบนเวที เพราะเวทีเสร็จแล้วอ่ะเธอ

0_A_OPENING_1.jpg

ขอหลินยืนลองไฟด้วยคน พิธีกรหล่อน่ากินมาก

image.jpg

image.jpg

Name : RULE  HEE  MAHOLAN

Username : Atitinini

Model : AMANDA  SEYFRIED

Hi there, Miss Russia. Welcome to Miss Earth T-Pageant 2017, the newly debut grand slam ranking pageant of T-Activity Forum, www.t-pageant.com. We already sent you an official pm. Please enjoy working on your resumes. And please stay tuned for the information about Challenge Events, parts of preliminary competition, that we will provide soon.

Best regards,

Gia Skywalker

Miss Mardoo Universe 2014 and President of PAMA Organization

[PIPPA / T-Activity Moderator]

Hello There!

I am Miss KENYA! 

My name is Bupita Ñoño and my age is 22 years old. My height is 5'9" and I am the reigning Miss Earthling Kenya 2017.

I love you  all ! 

Lets plant more trees for a better Green tomorrow!

http://static.oprah.com/images/o2/201609/201609-omag-lupita-nyong-o-portrait-949x1356.jpg

• Like 1

Hello There!

I am Miss KENYA! 

My name is Bupita Ñoño and my age is 22 years old. My height is 5'9" and I am the reigning Miss Earthling Kenya 2017.

I love you  all ! 

Lets plant more trees for a better Green tomorrow!

http://static.oprah.com/images/o2/201609/201609-omag-lupita-nyong-o-portrait-949x1356.jpg

Hi Mario. Thanks for joining us in Miss Earth T-Pageant 2017. It's a great pleasure to have filipino friend here, in T-Activity forum. By the way, would you please fulfill the resume Part A just like the example given in '5th reply' of this topic stated your personal details and the correct size of reserved model we provide?. Then we will send you the official personal message. Then again, welcome Miss Kenya. ^_^

Example given :-

Screenshot_2017-06-27_13.45.39.png

• Like 2

Name : Bupita Ñoño
Username : Mario
Model : Lupita Nyong'o

4_APPLICATION_FORM_2.jpg

Hi there, Miss Kenya. Welcome to Miss Earth T-Pageant 2017, the newly debut grand slam ranking pageant of T-Activity Forum, www.t-pageant.com. We already sent you an official pm. Please enjoy working on your resumes. And please stay tuned for the information about Challenge Events, parts of preliminary competition, that we will provide soon.

Best regards,

Gia Skywalker

• Like 1

4_APPLICATION_FORM_2.jpg

Name : Cecilia Rosetto

Username : แมวน้อยตุ้ยนุ้ย

Model : Taylor Swift

Hi there, Miss Dominican Republic. Welcome to Miss Earth T-Pageant 2017, the newly debut grand slam ranking pageant of T-Activity Forum, www.t-pageant.com. We already sent you an official pm. Please enjoy working on your resumes. And please stay tuned for the information about Challenge Events, parts of preliminary competition, that we will provide soon.

Best regards,

Gia Skywalker

ป๋องฝากเพื่อน GarfieldTheCat กับแมวน้อยตุ้ยนุ้ยด้วยนะครับ แก๊งเหมียวมาใหม่ครับ :wub:

ขอบคุณและยินดีมากๆ ค่ะป๋อง ไปพามาอีกได้นะ ใครยังไม่คล่องโปรแกรม PS บอก เดี๋ยวเปิดคอร์สสอนให้อีก 1 คอร์ส