₪⋛❈☀◆ MISS MARDOO SOUTH AFRICA 2020: PRE-JUDGING ◆☀❈⋚₪

The 6th MMSA Pageant Maku Organization Team Maku 2020

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,444 posts
  • LocationMaku Tower Johannesburg

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:59 PM

makuorg.jpg

5-MISS-MARDOO-SOUTH-AFRICA.jpg

001.jpg

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership
of online Beauty Pageants of T-ACTIVITY, T-Pageant.com;

MISS MARDOO UNIVERSE (est.2005)
MISS LOVE OF T-PAGEANT (est.2007)
MISTER T-PAGEANT INTERNATIONAL (est.2009)
MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)
MISS MARDOO SOUTH AFRICA (est.2015)
MISTER T-PAGEANT AUSTRALIA (est.2017)

MISS UK T-PAGEANT (est.2021)

#2 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:02 PM

002.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

#3 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,444 posts

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

QUESTION Please introduce yourself briefly (by starting with your first and last name then the city your are representing) and tell us how would you represent South African beauty in the upcoming online international pageants ?

:::BIBI:::

.....Hi !  I'm Bibi Doja, I'm 20 years old and I represent the beautiful city of BHISHO! Here, I would like to answer the jury's question: "If I become the representative for South Africa to 'fight' the international arena, I will put my whole heart into the competition and bring glory and honor.  Proud of the beauty of South Africans around the world.

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#4 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • 395 posts

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

QUESTION Please introduce yourself briefly (by starting with your first and last name then the city your are representing) and tell us how would you represent South African beauty in the upcoming online international pageants ?

:::TATIANA:::

.....Hello Judges, I'm Tatiana Brown and I'm from Bloemfontein. I'm not as lucky as the other girls, having been able to go to school. Because my family had an incident, I had to drop out of school in the 11th grade and miss out on school. And when I come to this contest, I still want to get the chance to go back to school with the bonus money. I will use the bonus money to go to school and give scholarships to people in the same situation as me. In my free time I often read books to supplement my knowledge and I think that is a great thing. With many problems in society today, what I am interested in is intellectuals. Social development is developed, but there is a certain part of children who cannot go to school for many objective reasons such as poor families, neglect of parents, ... worse than families forcing children to leave school make money. And I want that to stop. Children have to go to school, kids must have their own dreams. If I can represent South Africa to the international competition, I will try to promote 2 factors :  Intelligence and bravery to conquer everyone to the highest position. But before I can do that, I'll have to be the winner today. And I firmly believe that I can do what I say. Thank you !

#5 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • 22,444 posts

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

:::ROSELYN:::

.....Hi ! everybody  I'm Roselyn Evega Sanchez   I like to Sing and Entertain From CAPETOWN !!!  fondly named the Mother City, is the oldest and most culturally aware city in South Africa, it is here where indigenous cultures - San, Khoi and Xhosa ...If I were MMSA 2020 I will showed South Africa is one of the most beautiful and compelling places to visit on the planet. Here, in addition to a city with fascinating historical sites, excellent museums, vibrant markets and a handsomely restored waterfront, You encountered mountain wilderness, rugged coastlines, sandy beaches, lush gardens, beautiful wine estates, superior hotels and some of the warmest. ...And try the mutton curry - slightly spicy with a sweet undertone, or a homemade coconut tart Koeksisters  and look The Fisher-Folk of Cape Cape Fishermen Culture ...As for me, there are many other beauties that I want to offer And I am sure that I am one of those beauties. That makes South Africans proud

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#6 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • 395 posts

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

:::SHEENA:::

.....Hello everyone! First of all, let me have some words to introduce about my self. My full name is Sheena Graham, 24 years old and representing Durban in Miss Mardoo South Africa this year. It is my honor to become a representative for South Africa in the upcoming online international beauty pageants. I will spend a lot of time improving myself, my skills, my clothes, ... to bring pride to South Africa. I believe that I am passionate enough, determined enough to do that. Thank you!

#7 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • 22,444 posts

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

:::CATHARINA:::

.....HELLO I'm Catharina Ann Zekora From  Johannesburg. What I would like to introduce to the international level of South Africa is individuality. Own true value We see a lot of perfection from social media. Perfect life Perfect face Perfect relationship But nothing is real More than that, including different races But being yourself is the best. Being yourself is valuable. Because being yourself is not an outward appearance Rather, it is what we feel, act, and what we interact with the world. I believe that we are all worthy of what they have given the world. สิ่งที่ฉันอยากนำเสนอความเป็น South Africa สู่ระดับนานาชาติคือความเป็นตัวของตัวเอง คุณค่าที่แท้จริงของตัวเอง เราเห็นความสมบูรณ์แบบมากมายจากโซเชียลมีเดีย ชีวิตที่สมบูรณ์แบบ ใบหน้าที่สมบูรณ์แบบ ความสัมพันธ์ที่สมบูรณ์แบบ แต่ไม่มีอะไรจริงเลย มากไปกว่านั้นรวมถึงชาติพันธุ์ต่างๆที่แตกต่างกัน แต่การเป็นตัวเองนั้นยอดเยี่ยมที่สุดแล้ว การเป็นตัวของตัวเองมีคุณค่าอยู่แล้ว เพราะการเป็นตัวเองไม่ใช่รูปลักษณ์ภายนอก แต่เป็นสิ่งที่รู้สึก การกระทำ และสิ่งที่เราโต้ตอบกับโลกใบนี้ ฉันเชื่อว่าเราทุกคนมีคุณค่าในสิ่งที่พวกเขาได้มอบให้แก่โลก

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#8 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • 395 posts

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

:::WUNLEE:::

.....Hallo almal vir wie ek lief is, my naam is Wanlee Yodkatanyoo. Ek is 'n verteenwoordiger van 'n groot stad, KIMBERLEY. ปัจจุบันเราอยู่ในยุค Diversity ค่ะ ผู้หญิงได้รับการ empower คืนอำนาจให้กับสตรี ในฐานะผู้หญิงแอฟริกาใต้คนหนึ่ง ที่สามารถเอาชนะคำดูถูกมาได้ ทั้งเรื่องทรงผมหรือหน้าตาสีผิว ที่ไม่เป็นไปตามพิมพ์นิยมโลก วัลลีพร้อมค่ะ ที่จะประกาศความงามแบบชาวแอฟริกาใต้ ให้ไม่ว่าจะในโลกแห่งนางงามสกาล่านี้ หรือแม้แต่บนโลกใบนี้ ได้ทำความเข้าใจนิยามความงามกันดีๆ ค่ะ แล้วจะพบว่ามันมีหลากหลายและเป็นนามธรรม ไม่มีมาตรฐานวัดใดๆ มาทาบได้ เพราะฉะนั้นนะคะ คนทุกๆคน สมควรได้มีโอกาสสร้างนิยามความงามของตนเองค่ะ มั่นใจในตนเอง โดยการที่เราไม่ไปตัดสินความงามของคนอื่น และมองไปมากกว่าเรื่องของเปลือกนอกค่ะ ช่วยกันสนับสนุนให้ทุกคนมั่นใจ และค้นหาคุณค่าความงามในตนเองดีกว่านะคะ แทนที่เราจะหาคำมาวิพากษ์วิจารณ์ ทำไมเราไม่เลือกที่จะชื่นชมในสิ่งที่เขามั่นใจล่ะคะ? ในฐานะตัวแทนจากเมืองที่ทรงพลังอย่าง Kimberley วัลลีพร้อมค่ะ พร้อมที่จะรักษาจุดยืน พร้อมที่จะแสดงให้ทุกคนเห็นว่า I am one of the people on the planet who can be proud and successful without the color of skin or racial and ethnic differences involved. ฉันคือคนๆ หนึ่งบนโลกใบนี้ที่สามารถที่จะภูมิใจและประสบความสำเร็จได้โดยไม่มีเรื่องสีผิวหรือความแตกต่างทางเชื้อชาติและชาติพันธุ์มาเกี่ยวข้องค่ะ วัลลีอยากให้ทุกคนรักตัวเองให้มากนะคะ ความแตกต่างไม่ใช่กำแพงที่จะมาปิดกั้นความสามารถและคุณค่าในตัวเราได้ มองเข้าไปเห็นถึงคุณค่าในตัวเอง เป็นตัวของตัวเอง และภูมิใจตัวเองเข้าไว้ว่าเราสามารถที่จะเป็นคนคนหนึ่งที่ประสบความสำเร็จได้ค่ะ เราสามารถนิยามความสวยงามได้ในแบบฉบับของตนเอง ที่สำคัญเลยคือการมองโลกในแง่บวก มองโลกด้วยวิสัยทัศน์ที่งดงามบริสุทธิ์ และมองโลกด้วยความเป็นพันธมิตรต่อทุกสรรพสิ่ง Solank as wat jy die skoonheid in jouself sien, sal jy die skoonheid van die wêreld sien. dankie, ขอบคุณค่ะ.

#9 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • 22,444 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:03 PM

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

:::LINY:::

.....Hello ladies and South Africa! My name is Liny Adacolyn or you can call me Duckie Thot. I am 25 years old. I come from Mafikeng. Tell a litlle bit about myself, I am a model with great ambitions. I am very interested in some social activities, especially programs for children. At present, I am an ambassandor for the project "Building A Green Life" to make the world more clean in every aspect of life. I am also keen on sport. Keeping a good body is always my aim to be a professional model of South Africa. I love doing yoga, playing tennis and etc. To represent Mafikeng in MMSA, I feel very pround because now is the time I can show the world that black people is not wrong as the White South African have always said. This time, if I have a change to represent South Africa to the international pageant,  I will try my best to bring the image of our city our country to the changing world. Let the smile keep continue and let the dream still alive is always my ambition. I am here for not only all my lovely Mafikeng people but also South African smiles, to make them proud. And guys, look at me now, your new queen is here. Get used to it. Thank you

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#10 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • 395 posts

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

:::NICOLE:::

.....สวัสดีค่ะ ดิฉัน Nicole Sherry Peters อายุ25ปี ตัวแทนจากเมือง NELSPRUIT จบการศึกษาปริญญาตรีจาก University of South Africa คณะเกษตรศาสตร์ สาขาพืชศาสตร์ค่ะ และจบปริญญาโทจากUniversity of Cape Town คณะเกษตรศาสตร์ สาขาการปรับปรุงพันธุ์พืชและการตัดต่อพันธุกรรม สิ่งที่ดิฉันอยากจะนำเสนอความงามในประเทศเราคือ ความหลากหลายทางเชื้อชาติค่ะ ประเทศของเรามีความหลากหลายมากมายของเชื้อชาติภาษาเพศรวมไปถึงสีผิว ดิฉันคิดว่าความแตกต่างนี้คือความงามของพวกเรา งามอย่างที่ตนเองเป็น งามอย่างมีคุณค่าและรักตัวเอง พอใจในตัวเอง การที่พลเมืองชาวแอฟริกาใต้ของเรามุ่งเน้นถึงผลประโยชน์ส่วนรวมมากกว่าส่วนตน คือสิ่งงดงามที่สุดที่ฉันเห็นและสัมผัสได้ ความงามเหล่านี้คือสิ่งที่ดิฉันอยากจะนำเสนอค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

#11 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • 22,444 posts

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

:::MONICA:::

.....ฉันชื่อ Monica Ambala อายุ 20Y. บ้านเกิดของฉัน PIETERMARITZBURG , ฉันคิดว่าสิ่งสำคัญที่สุดที่ในความเป็นฉันและประเทศของฉันคือความเป็นผู้นำในแบบฉบับของผู้หญิงยุคใหมท่ นี่เป็นสิ่งที่ขาดหายไปจากผู้หญิงมาอย่างยาวนาน ไม่ใช่ว่าเราไม่ต้องการ หากเป็นสังคมที่ตีตราให้ผู้หญิงเป็นแบบนั้น ฉันคิดว่าเราทุกคนเป็นคนที่เปี่ยมไปด้วยพลังที่สุดในโลก ดังนั้นเราจึงควรมอบทุกโอกาสและบอกให้ผู้หญิงได้ขึ้นมามีพื้นที่ บอกให้โลกได้รู้ว่าผู้หญิงสามารถเป็นผู้นำและเท่าเทียมกับเพศอื่นได้ ไม่มีอะไรสำคัญเท่ากับการมีพื้นที่ยืนในสังคมและแสดงตัวตนออกมา

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#12 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • 395 posts

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

:::ARIANA:::

.....Hello, my name is Ariana Mai, I represent Polokwane City. I want to bring a new image of a modern South African woman, a new image to the international arena. And I want to promote the image of my country more, trying to unite love between people and people with international friends. thank you !!

#13 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • 22,444 posts

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

:::DOO DUUN:::

.....Hello everyone, I would like to answer the question. I am Jourdan Dunn, 30 years old and 1m83 tall. Port Elizabeth or The Bay is one of the major cities in South Africa; city ​​located in the province of East Cape. Nicknamed "The City of the Wind", Port Elizabeth spans 16 kilometers along the Gulf of Algoa and is one of the largest ports in South Africa. This is the largest city located near the southernmost tip of Africa.  Who I am ? I am a human being born and raised in the land of Port Elizabeth. A land rising from poverty, discrimination and today standing here I also have to go through many hardships and trials. I am proud of where I was born, my skin color and South Africa citizenship. That shows everyone one thing that no matter who you are, you will always shine the way you want. I shine against brown skin, a bright white smile, and a toned body. I am confident that I have knowledge, a standard beauty of an African woman. And when representing South Africa, it means a great responsibility when promoting tourism, culture and cuisine as well as representing millions of girls of color to stand up for equal rights, stand up to show courage and feminism. That I will show my best, make me proud of me and for the African community. I do, Thank judges for listening me !

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#14 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • 395 posts

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

:::NATASHYA:::

.....สวัสดีคณะกรรมการทุกท่านนะคะ ดิฉันชื่อ Natashya Afkamundo ค่ะ อายุ 25 ปี จากเมือง Pretoria ค่ะ แอฟริกาใต้เป็นประเทศที่อยู่ในทวีปแอฟริกาและเป็นประเทศที่มีอิทธิพลด้านความงามมากที่สุดตอนนี้ ดังจะเห็นได้จากการประกวด Miss Mardoo Universe ที่ผ่านมา ประเทศของเราก็คว้าชัยชนะมาได้สำเร็จ นาตาชาจึงอยากให้ห้องกิจกรรมของเรา นำเสนอความงามของประเทศแห่งชนเผ่า เผ่าพันธ์ุพ่อ แม่ พี่น้องของเรา ผสมผสานกับเทคโนโลยีในยุค 2021 นี้ค่ะ และนอกจากเรื่องเสื้อผ้าหน้าผม สิ่งที่นาตาชาอยากจะพัฒนาความเป็นเซาท์แฟริกามากที่สุดคือ นาตาชาอยากจะให้ทุกคนได้เห็นความเป็น spokes person ของสาวแอฟริกาค่ะ เพราะทุกวันนี้ผู้หญิงเราเริ่มมีสิทธิและแสดงออกเท่าเทียมกับเพศชายและนาตาชาเชื่อว่าพลังแห่งเพศหญิงจะสามารถเป็นแรงบันดาลใจและนำพาประเทศของเราประสบความสำเร็จได้ บนเวทีระดับสากลค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

#15 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • 22,444 posts

#MMSA2020 #PrideofSouthAfrica #SAPrideNewChapter

039.jpg

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#16 MISS MARDOO SA ORGANIZATION

รอง Miss Motor Show

• Members
  • 395 posts

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

#17 เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

เจ้าหญิงอาเรซ

ángel del mundo

• Members
  • 22,444 posts

WOW

Well done, ladies!

Next, our selection committee

will select 5 from these 12 gorgeous ladies

to compete in final round!

Who will be final 5

soon we will find out together!

เริ่ดมากค่ะสาวๆทั้ง 12 ของหม่อมแม่

ต่อไปคณะกรรมการของหม่อมแม่จะทำการคัดเลือก

5 คนสุดท้ายเพื่อเข้าสู่รอบ final ต่อไปนะคะ

ไม่นานเกินรอเราได้ทราบกันแน่นอน

กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดด

MAKU ORGANIZATION

makuorg.jpg

An exclusive ownership

MISS T-WORLD (est.2011)

#18 Brook Lee.

Brook Lee.

Miss Thailand International

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:39 PM

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

:::NICOLE:::

.....สวัสดีค่ะ ดิฉัน Nicole Sherry Peters อายุ25ปี ตัวแทนจากเมือง NELSPRUIT จบการศึกษาปริญญาตรีจาก University of South Africa คณะเกษตรศาสตร์ สาขาพืชศาสตร์ค่ะ และจบปริญญาโทจากUniversity of Cape Town คณะเกษตรศาสตร์ สาขาการปรับปรุงพันธุ์พืชและการตัดต่อพันธุกรรม สิ่งที่ดิฉันอยากจะนำเสนอความงามในประเทศเราคือ ความหลากหลายทางเชื้อชาติค่ะ ประเทศของเรามีความหลากหลายมากมายของเชื้อชาติภาษาเพศรวมไปถึงสีผิว ดิฉันคิดว่าความแตกต่างนี้คือความงามของพวกเรา งามอย่างที่ตนเองเป็น งามอย่างมีคุณค่าและรักตัวเอง พอใจในตัวเอง การที่พลเมืองชาวแอฟริกาใต้ของเรามุ่งเน้นถึงผลประโยชน์ส่วนรวมมากกว่าส่วนตน คือสิ่งงดงามที่สุดที่ฉันเห็นและสัมผัสได้ ความงามเหล่านี้คือสิ่งที่ดิฉันอยากจะนำเสนอค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ
กรี้ดดดดดงามมากกกกกกกลูกแม่

#19 golffind

golffind

Miss Earth Water

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,546 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:44 PM

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

:::ROSELYN:::

.....Hi ! everybody I'm Roselyn Evega Sanchez I like to Sing and Entertain From CAPETOWN !!! fondly named the Mother City, is the oldest and most culturally aware city in South Africa, it is here where indigenous cultures - San, Khoi and Xhosa ...If I were MMSA 2020 I will showed South Africa is one of the most beautiful and compelling places to visit on the planet. Here, in addition to a city with fascinating historical sites, excellent museums, vibrant markets and a handsomely restored waterfront, You encountered mountain wilderness, rugged coastlines, sandy beaches, lush gardens, beautiful wine estates, superior hotels and some of the warmest. ...And try the mutton curry - slightly spicy with a sweet undertone, or a homemade coconut tart Koeksisters and look The Fisher-Folk of Cape Cape Fishermen Culture ...As for me, there are many other beauties that I want to offer And I am sure that I am one of those beauties. That makes South Africans proud

หมานมงละมิงงง กรี้ดด

#20 golffind

golffind

Miss Earth Water

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,546 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:38 PM

อีโรสสุ้ๆ

#21 Catriona Rainbow

Catriona Rainbow

อย่าชี้หน้าแคท

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 05:50 PM

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

:::NATASHYA:::

.....สวัสดีคณะกรรมการทุกท่านนะคะ ดิฉันชื่อ Natashya Afkamundo ค่ะ อายุ 25 ปี จากเมือง Pretoria ค่ะ แอฟริกาใต้เป็นประเทศที่อยู่ในทวีปแอฟริกาและเป็นประเทศที่มีอิทธิพลด้านความงามมากที่สุดตอนนี้ ดังจะเห็นได้จากการประกวด Miss Mardoo Universe ที่ผ่านมา ประเทศของเราก็คว้าชัยชนะมาได้สำเร็จ นาตาชาจึงอยากให้ห้องกิจกรรมของเรา นำเสนอความงามของประเทศแห่งชนเผ่า เผ่าพันธ์ุพ่อ แม่ พี่น้องของเรา ผสมผสานกับเทคโนโลยีในยุค 2021 นี้ค่ะ และนอกจากเรื่องเสื้อผ้าหน้าผม สิ่งที่นาตาชาอยากจะพัฒนาความเป็นเซาท์แฟริกามากที่สุดคือ นาตาชาอยากจะให้ทุกคนได้เห็นความเป็น spokes person ของสาวแอฟริกาค่ะ เพราะทุกวันนี้ผู้หญิงเราเริ่มมีสิทธิและแสดงออกเท่าเทียมกับเพศชายและนาตาชาเชื่อว่าพลังแห่งเพศหญิงจะสามารถเป็นแรงบันดาลใจและนำพาประเทศของเราประสบความสำเร็จได้ บนเวทีระดับสากลค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

แดงสะใจ แดงแบบฉ่ำกี

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2fd8fdacb833f76a6a0cfbe5605282f2.jpgb07ca4807d2747ec9e617054e24fefef.jpgd6c0e-60224339_2301667903492671_27515458 กูเองค่ะ นังแมวสีรุ้ง

#22 vfriend.sjw.1

vfriend.sjw.1

นางงามฝึกหัด

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBac Ninh, Vietnam

Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:52 PM

GO GO MISS DURBAN

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

:::SHEENA:::

.....Hello everyone! First of all, let me have some words to introduce about my self. My full name is Sheena Graham, 24 years old and representing Durban in Miss Mardoo South Africa this year. It is my honor to become a representative for South Africa in the upcoming online international beauty pageants. I will spend a lot of time improving myself, my skills, my clothes, ... to bring pride to South Africa. I believe that I am passionate enough, determined enough to do that. Thank you!

#23 golffind

golffind

Miss Earth Water

• Members
  • 22,546 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 05:03 AM

โรสปังมาก

#24 น้องปั่มป๊ามมม

น้องปั่มป๊ามมม

Thai Super Model

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 01:51 PM

ปังมากๆๆค่ะ เป้นกำลังใจให้

0524121.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

SABRINA  P. SANCHEZ , MISS MARDOO UNIVERSE 2016
LUPITA SANCHEZ , MISS T-WORLD 2018
YURIANA TAYLOR , MISS MILLENNIUM 2016
ZHOU YIFEI , 2ND RUNNER UP MISS MARDOO UNIVERSE 2015
MIKHAIL P. SANCHEZ , MISTER T-PAGEANT USA 2018
AARIF NWOSU , MISTER T-PAGEANT SOUTH AFRICA 2019
CAMILLA SANCHEZ , MISS TEEN USA T-PAGEANT 2015
MAYARITA BELL , MISS T-PAGEANT CUISINE 2015
INGDAO BALENCIAGA , MISS CHAINGMAI T-PAGEANT 2016

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The 6th MMSA Pageant, Maku Organization, Team Maku 2020

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users